Wednesday 9 May 2012

Quilter's Day Swap arrived!


It's here... all the way from Canada... a package for me!!!!  I was beside myself with excitement when it arrived... even more so when I opened it! This swap was organised by Heidi and my swap partner is Ginette from The Quilting Princess,  it turns out that this was her first swap too, how exciting!

Pretty purple packages.... and a card



and inside....


How gorgeous is this mug rug!!! Just look at those sweet little hexies.. I haven't tried making hexies yet and I'm so thrilled that I have some in my sewing room now :) Ginette's stitching is just so lovely too! Inside the card is a sweet little note.. and on the back is a pattern for a Bear Paw block... something else I haven't tried yet. Ginette even sent me these gorgeous fabrics for the block, so thoughtful of her :) But hey.. there is more excitement yet! When I turned the mug rug over... look at this!



Canadian flags!!!!! 

What a wonderful swap partner you are Ginette.. thank you SO much. You made my day x


Chris :) 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris what a lovely parcel to receive,its a gorgeous mug rug,great swap ladies.xx

Ginette said...

I am so happy you like it!!

Karen said...

What a fantastic package! Love that mug rug :) I love it when people include something personal in the package, don't you? So much fun!

Bobbi said...

Cute mugrug!!!! Great gifts.