Saturday 19 May 2012

Mug Rug swap packages have arrived!


This morning I received a package from my swap partner for the Mug Rug swap, organised by Ally at Quilting Mumma. My partner for this swap was Vicky at The Accidental Crafter, all the way across the ocean in Australia. How exciting is that!!!

Oh my word... Vicki really spoiled me, just look at this pretty packaging...




Inside was the most beautiful zippered pouch.. and it was stuffed with other goodies too! Oh, I tell you... I was overcome... still am. Look....


Everything is so beautifully stitched with such thought and care. I love my rug mug so much!  I wish you could feel that zippered pouch, the texture of the linen, the softness of the lining... and I wish you could smell the lavender inside the cute 'tea bag'. It is all so, so lovely. Vicky, you are an awesome swap partner and you have put a HUGE smile on my face on this rainy, grey  Saturday morning... thank you xx

And this is what I sent to Vicky... minus the fabrics which I had left on the ironing board.. oops! I did remember to pop them in her package though :)


Vicky received her package yesterday, she has put some gorgeous photos on her blog, do check out her work while you are there, it is gorgeous.

Time to put the kettle on and get a fresh mug of coffee on my lovely new mug rug!

Have a great weekend,
Chris :)

4 comments:

TheAccidentalCrafter said...

So glad to see that it's landed on your desk. I had great fun with the swap and was glad to have you as my partner. Thanks.

Christine M said...

Lovely swap between the two of you. Both mug rugs are so different. I love the colours in the one you made for Vicky.

Anonymous said...

yes well done ladies beutiful swap parcels.xx

Karen said...

Looks like you were both spoiled! I love your birdie design and I wouldn't dare put a coffee cup on it either! Absolutely fun fun fun!