Friday 4 April 2008

Shrink Plastic challenge


This week's challenge on Rainbow Lady's challenge blog is to use shrink plastic. Gosh.. I haven't used any of that since.. oooh, way back when! It took me a while to locate, but luckily I found a box of shapes I'd previously die cut!



Before I shrunk the tag, I used Stazon black ink and a stamp by Daisy Bucket, then added some doodle lines around the edge with a black Zig writer. I'd forgotten how much fun it is shrinking this stuff with a heat gun! For the card I used scraps of paper from my scrapbox and the image is by Pink Petticoat, coloured with watercolour pencils. A sheer spotty ribbon bow and some leaves and flowers finish off the card... oh, I used Stickles on the flowers and also on the brides jewellery and roses too.


The tag was quite large before I shrunk it... here's the stamp I used and the tag after shrinking! Great fun :)

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card, I love watching other peoples faces when you shrink the plastic,My kids think it's cool

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous card Tilly it is so pretty and I love the tag. Thanks for joining in this week
Love Cynthia x

CraftyC said...

A great card, love what you have done!
Clairexx

Sammie said...

Wow I don't have any shrink plastic and have never used it -and sadly I'll never be able to find any in rural France- so it's great to see what you have done. I had no idea it shrank sooooooo much. Looks like fun!
Love your card -that stamp is great for a wedding card with a comtemporary feel. My wedding cards all turn out soppy -like the ribbon wedding card I posted on my blog today for Poppicrafts challenge. It's so good to see what other people do -thanks for sharing!
SammieJay xx

Sammie said...

There is an award for you on my blog. I love visiting you -TFS!
SammieJay

Angie C said...

Oooh, such a pretty card

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent card, great what you did with shrink plastic :)