Tuesday, 22 April 2008

ISMAKI challenge #16

This week the challenge sketch on the ISMAKI blog is by Beatrix. There is also an option to use four colour co-0rdinated patterned papers. This wasn't too hard to do with double sided papers!




For this card I used up some scraps of patterned papers from the KI Memories 'Holiday' collection. I watercoloured the image, cut it out and then mounted it on matching cardstock. The Happy Birthday and the birthday definition stamps are from a set by SeeD's. I added a little scallop border down the left side of the main image and also punched some holes in the centre of the printed circles in the right hand green strip. I added some brown striped paper under the strip so that it shows through the punched holes. The leaves are by Prima.

This was a really nice sketch to follow and I managed to use up more of my scraps too! Thankyou Beatrix :)

19 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wonderful card. So gorgeous. Love it.

Vali said...

Very beautiful card ! I love the colors and the stamp ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is beautiful, i love the papers you have used such lovely colours.

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, love the rustic look!
Clairexx

nathmael said...

fantastique!!!!
http://nathmael.canalblog.com/

Mu42800 said...

superbecarte , les couelrus sont tres belle et le tampon splendide
bizz Mu

Debbie said...

Beautiful card I love the cute Image.

tiina38 said...

nice card

Mephisto said...

Wow - that´s a lovely card.
Domi

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Love this card - gorgeous!

stephscrap87 said...

waouh,what a fantastic card!!! I'm really fan of those stamps,where can we find them???
(I live in France)
http://stephscrap87.canalblog.com/

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, and I love the leaves in the corner.

fafy said...

wow I LOVE the colours !! and the stamp

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great!! Beautiful colors. Love it.

tina46 said...

fabulous card !!!your style is wonderful!!

bastelkueken said...

fantastic and wonderful design

Linda M said...

I like the autumn colors and touches you used. Great card.

poupette said...

elle est superbe !

kiki said...

beautiful card !
kiki :)