Thursday 22 March 2012

Quilter's Day Swap!!




I'm SO excited!!! I just signed up for my first ever swap, organised by Heidi.
I have copied the following info from Heidi's blog.

..............

Yes - It's time for a SWAP!!

Thank you all for your input on what type of swap we should do. You had some great ideas.  

After much thinking.. and discussion with my cousin (aka Bobbi @ Crafty Vegas Mom) I decided to host a "Quilters Day Swap"!!



I'm not sure if there already is a "Quilters Day".. but there is now!!

What will we swap you ask?

Well, that's the best part.. Anything you want to make!!

That's right - you can send your "Secret" Swap Partner a pincushion or a mug rug.. or a potholder.. or apron... or a zipper pouch.. etc. You get the picture.. ANYTHING!!

How does that sound?

..............

Well it sounds good to me Heidi!! If you would like to join in too, visit Heidi's blog for all the info...


Happy stitching,
Chris :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris have fun with your 1st swap,lol,be careful they are addicted but oh so much fun.xx