Thursday, 7 February 2008

Turn it around...

Last night, I decided to try the ISMAKI challenge again, this time using the brown/turquoise colour option as well as the sketch. Ok, so I could tell you I got all creative and looked at the sketch from a different angle.... but the truth is I had my card the wrong way round when I stuck the papers on LOL! It's ok for you to laugh at me... really it is... I laughed myself when I realised what I'd done!

But hey.. I think it looks good this way round too and it's taught me that I don't have to follow a sketch too closely, turning it around IS an option! And it taught me to double check the card orientation before I stick anything down!

11 comments:

megastamper said...

this card is really wonderful too, it looks so cute and adorable. fine to make my sketch again.

Muriel said...

superbe carte !
tilda en turquoise est magnifique
bizzz Mu

Karin said...

Such a cute and lovely card !!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love all the flowers

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so gorgeous. Lovely work.

Scrapmumur said...

you card is very beautiful!

Mlaure said...

beautiful card

Linda M said...

This is a lovely card.

kiki said...

magnifique !
kiki :)

Kianel said...

great interpretation of the sketch!
thanks for playing!
ISMAKI (Isa, Mag & Kianel)

Deb said...

This is beautiful, my favourite colour combination, love how you used the sketch too!