Sunday 10 February 2008

Baby love

I am spending far more time lately visiting other blogs. There are so many talented cardmakers out there whose work I admire, I love to see their latest challenge cards and I can only wonder at the thought process that ends in these wonderful creations. For me, I guess that's what blog surfing is all about... picking up inspiration, seeing how colours work together and how other people interpret a challenge. Many times I've looked at a card and thought 'how come I didn't think of doing something like that?' But that's what makes us all different... my cards are my cards and I enjoy making them using the supplies I have to hand.

So yes, I do enjoy blog hopping... it beats channel hopping on the tv hands down and I always find something interesting to look at! I like to leave a comment on the blogs I visit - I know how much I appreciate it when someone takes the time to stop and comment on mine. Remember when the teacher gave you a gold star for your homework? Yep... it's that sort of feeling :) So a big thankyou for all the lovely comments I've had in the few weeks since I set this blog up.

Ok.. enough waffle. The point of this post was to say that I found yet another challenge as a result of my blog hopping. I came across the caardvarks card challenge blog - and here's the card I made for this week's challenge - Baby Love.


The background paper is by Sandylion, the stamps are Magnolia and See'D-s and I used a little
Stickles glitter glue on the soap bubbles.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Absolutely cute. So adorable. Love it.

Ellie said...

Your card is so beautiful I love it.. I still haven't be able to get my hands on any Magnolia stamps,those are next on my list :)

Thank you for commenting on my blog as well Happy Sunday!

-Ellie

SmilynStef said...

Love that See D's sentiment and the glitter glue on the bubbles ... thanks so much for joining the Caardvarks fun ... such a cute creation.

Jolene said...

The Stickles on the bubbles are a great touch!

June Houck said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Your cards are precious :)

Leann said...

Oh it really is cute as a button!
I get a wee bit lost in blog-hopping too, like now for instance...

stampingbalou said...

What an adorable card you´ve made - I love your little girlie, it looks so cute... ;o)

Tina said...

Oh this is soooo cute Tilly, i love your blog banner.... it's really gorgeous...
Tinax