Monday 3 March 2008

A new challenge!

While I was blog surfing I came across a new challenge blog, Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog. Do check it out, it's week 2 and the challenge is to use one or more feathers.


I haven't used feathers for such a long time, so this challenge was the perfect excuse to hunt them out and use! I haven't used any patterned paper on this one, just a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add some texture to the card. The dragonfly is a stamp by Penny Black and I used a black Sakura Glitter pen to highlight parts of the body and wings. I mounted the image on to black card and used foam pads to raise it up from the torn mulberry paper. I really enjoyed this challenge, roll on week 3!

2 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

I love your card, great layout and colour scheme, nice stamp too! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I love Sugar Nellie and Tilda stamps too so I am going to have a look now at your other cards :)

Rainbow Lady said...

What more could anyone want, feathers, dragon fly and Cuttlebug - a perfect combination.
Thanks so much for doing my challenge and roll on the next one.
Love Cynthia x