Friday 25 January 2008

It's Rudolph Day!


So what is Rudolph Day? Well... over in the cardmaking forum on UKScrappers, one of the members suggested a new monthly challenge to make our Christmas cards all through the year, instead of in one mad rush just before Christmas. Sounds good to me! The idea took off and starting today, the 25th of every month will be Rudolph Day on UKS :-)



So here it is, the first of my Christmas 2008 cards! I've only managed one card today, but I hope to make a few more over the next few days. For this one I used a Magnolia snowman and the Winter Nellie stamp from Funkykits. I used a Cuttlebug die for the glittery snowflakes and added quite a lot of Stickles Frosted Lace. I used most of my Christmas papers up for cards last year, so if I'm going to be making Christmas cards every month from now on, I need to hunt a few more down! Honestly, I really do 'need' to go stash shopping!!!

4 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Wow, what a lovely card! I love the colours you chose!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card!!! really cute :)

CraftyC said...

Love the colours you have used!
Clairexx

Annie said...

what a great idea! and love the card. I think I will join you the next 25th of the month for Rudolph Day, sounds like a good idea to get at least some of those christmas cards made before the last minute rush!